[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/12613595/height/360/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/697138/custom-color/87A93A” height=”360″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Mike Rinder and Jeffrey Augustine discuss the Church of Scientology in 2019. Topics discussed:
1. The powerful and effective work of attorney Graham Berry in exposing and getting justice for the elderly victims of Scientology credit card and bank loan frauds. Graham stood out as a true hero in 2019.
2. Rizza Islam et. al. to stand trial in 2020 for ripping off $3.8 million in a Medicare fraud based on running high school students through the Scientology-Narconon Purification Rundown. Jeffrey comments on his observations of the preliminary criminal trial at which the Islam family defendants used a bizarre sovereign citizen argument.
3. Mike Rinder explains why he sees an inevitable divorce between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology occurring very soon. Alfreddie Johnson, Tony Muhammad, and Louis Farrakhan are discussed.
4. Mike and Jeff discuss Scientologists and crime: The Spina Brothers $80 million Medicare fraud for which the brothers will be sentenced in February 2020; the $1.8 billion Ponzi scheme known as GPB Capital Holdings that is owned and operated by Scientologist David Gentile.
5. Jeffrey asks why the Church of Scientology is defending alleged serial rapist Danny Masterson even as Sea Org member Taryn Teutsch cynically used the #MeToo movement and the rape survivors in Denim Day in an attempt to get her father Mike Rinder fired from Scientology and the Aftermath. 6. Jeffrey mentions that Curacao, the homeport of the Freewinds, is an island engaged in sex trafficking of women from Venezuela and other countries. Curacao is home to the largest open air brothel in the world, the notorious Campo Alegre. Scientology has never once protested sex trafficking or the other human rights abuses on Curacao despite the Church’s claimed commitment the UN Human Rights charter. See Jeffrey’s story on this at his blog: https://scientologymoneyproject.com/2…
7. Mike offers an update on Scientology and the Aftermath. 8. Mike makes a prediction about what the Church of Scientology faces in 2020.